Several road closures in San Diego County after a storm
An overnight storm blew heavy rain into San Diego County early Tuesday morning, bringing a slippery morning commute, localized flooding and scattered downed trees to our rain-weary region.
The county is forecast to see more measurable rain and mountain snow on Tuesday, with parts of the region slated to receive an additional 3 inches of rain at 4,000 feet and above to get 3 to 10 inches of snow.
Tire Parveen morning forecast for Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Following the storm, the San Diego County Department of Public Works announced the following closures Tuesday:
- Spring Valley – Quarry Road, from State Route 125 to Lakeview Drive.
- Rainbow – 5th Street, from Old Highway 395 to Huffstatler Street.
- Haffstetler street, house 5.th Street up to 2th Street.
- Deluz – Riverside County Line to 40153 De Luz Murrieta
As a preventive measure, the city of San Diego closed several roads in the Mission Valley that cross the river. The following restrictions will remain in effect until further notice:
- Camino de la Reina on the Camino de la Siesta (to the west).
- Camino de la Reina west of Avenida del Río (heading east).
- San Diego Mission Road between Fairmount and Caminito Yucatán (eastbound and westbound).
- Qualcomm Way and Rio San Diego Drive (southbound only).
- Mission Center Road between Hazard Center Drive and Camino De La Reina (heading north).
- Ward Road in Camino del Río N (heading south).
- Camino Del Este between Station Village Drive and Camino De La Reina (northbound).
- Camino Del Este between Station Village Drive and Camino De La Reina (southbound).
California Press News – Latest News:
Los Angeles Local News || Bay Area Local News || California News || Lifestyle News || National news || Travel News || Health News