Earn a $600 Bonus with a New US Bank Checking Account
$600 bonus to a US bank account
The US Bank is offering a new $600 bonus to customers who open a checking account. You can open an account online, but you need to be in a US bank area to do so. If not, then you can usually still get approved if you have a previous relationship with the bank. Let’s see the details.
Open a bank to earn up to $600 smart Account verification online, at a branch, or by phone with an initial deposit of $25. Here’s how it works:
Do the following within 90 days:
- Sign up for the US Bank mobile app or online banking.
- Complete two or more direct deposits.
Your bonus is determined by the total amount of your direct deposits:
- Earn $200 when your direct deposits are between $3,000 and $5,999.99.
- Earn $400 when your direct deposits are between $6,000 and $9,999.99.
- Earn $600 when your direct deposits are $10,000 or more.
- If you are applying from another page, you will need to manually enter this promo code into both account apps: 2023 MAR.
- Offer not valid if you or any of the account signers have a current US bank consumer checking account, have had a US bank consumer current account within the past two years, or have received other US bank bonus offers within the past two years.
- Limit to one check bonus per eligible account.
- Offer may not be available if you live outside the US bank’s area of presence.
- US Bank Smartly charges a monthly fee of $6.95, which is waived on combined monthly direct deposits totaling $1,000 and an average account balance of $1,500, or if you are 65 years of age or older.
- Offer valid until April 11, 2023.
This is one of the best bonuses we have seen from US Bank. You can open an account online and it’s easy to store for free. But where it gets a little difficult is the direct deposit requirement. You need to make direct deposits totaling $10,000 within 90 days and sign up for US Bank online banking or the US Bank mobile app.
Keep in mind that US Bank now allows you to top up your credit card for up to $3,000, which can be an added bonus in itself. You can simply use a card that returns at least 2%, or spend some money on a signup bonus.
You can find many other banking bonuses here.
HT: Honorary Doctorate
California Press News – Latest News:
Los Angeles Local News || Bay Area Local News || California News || Lifestyle News || National news || Travel News || Health News