A house fire in Abilene has an estimated $36,000 in damage.

A house fire in Abilene has an estimated $36,000 in damage.

ABILEN, Texas. An accidental fire at an Abilene residence is estimated to have caused $36,000 in damage, according to the Abilene Fire Department.

At 7 a.m. on February 4, an empty apartment building in the 2800 block of Hickory Street caught fire, and the flames were quickly extinguished by the AFD.

No casualties have been reported at this time, but the fire was reportedly caused by electrical problems in the house.

Content Source

Dallas Press News – Latest News:
Dallas Local News || Fort Worth Local News | Texas State News || Crime and Safety News || National news || Business News || Health News

Related Articles

Back to top button